Sunday, June 19, 2011

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I would like to recognize some father's today.It IS father's day after all :) These are guys that have directly or even indirectly
influenced my life and made it better in some way.

I'll start out with my dad Dale Speiser. I'm very grateful to have such a funny loving dad. Sometimes he could be very strict but
I know that it was because he loved us and wanted us
to turn out well. And I think he did a pretty good job because
we've all turned out successful and happy.
When things were hard at home we never knew it. He wanted us to be happy and he still does! He is so supporting and encouraging.
I LOVE YOU DAD.

This is dad in Ireland. What a nice hat :P

I'm so glad he could find someone who makes him happy
and that he could be sealed to for eternity. What a good
example for us.

I Love you dad.


NOw I would like to thank another dad in my life. Rick Kannely.
Rick is Michaels dad and a really great guy
Rick and Kim (his wife, my mom in law for those who don't know) joined the church later in life when they had already
started a family.
As difficult as it was at first they were faithful
and stuck with the gospel and I really
admire them for that.
Without Rick (and Kim of course) this beautiful family wouldn't be here.
And of course, he raised Michael to be the man he is today.
A wonderful husband, a strong member of the church, and a great
man all around.  And I'm most thankful for that :)


Last, but not least, I would like to recognize a soon-to-be father.
He has been the best thing in my life and
everyday he does something that has me realize how eternally
thankful I am to have him as a husband.
He is respectful, he supports me, and he loves me despite the stupid
things I say or do.
He makes me laugh. Since, I view laughter as a very
important part of my life I am SO SO grateful for this.
He is my very best friend. I am so so so so so (x100) thankful that he loves me and that I get to start a family with HIM. And I know
he will be a great father to his kids someday.

Happy Father's day!!!!
I'm not great with words so I hope this was , atleast, readable. :)








3 comments:

Laura Wynn said...

oh Blair. You are adorable :) You and Mike are going to be oo-sam parents!!

Unknown said...

YAY dads!! :D

I think you're a sweetheart, Blair. These men are lucky to have you in their lives!

Ashley said...

This is such a cute post!!!!! Congrats again!!!