Tuesday, May 26, 2009

So Not much has happened since last time i wrote. Memorial Day was yesterday so Michael and I didn't have school and there isn't school today so Michael is at Orientation for wal-mart and I'm getting applications and things so hopefully I can get a job too! Not having a job is SO stressful. I used to think it would be so cool to not have a job because then you would have so much free time to do whatever you want. WRONG! It turns out that everyone else is working like I should be so while they are working I am doing nothing....blah. Plus extra money is always helpful!
Anyway here are some pictures of what we did over the long weekend!

We went to Eagle Park and saw such CUTE animals! Like this baby rabbit that let me get SO close to it! AH!


Michael and i call these weird things Rock
Monsters.
We tried to find a camp ground but the one in warm river was full. We 
had fun taking pictures instead!



No comments: