Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Danielle's Shower!






My sister is PREGGO! YAY! but I don't think that's really NEW news to the news for today is that her good friend Jolyn threw her an awesome baby shower! Here are some pictures of it! It was so nice! Mom got to come down, which was really exciting! I think my mom may have went a little crazy with presents but that's okay! It's her first grandchild! Atleast REAL grandchild. Not a step-one! She made Danielle REALLY cute dresses and booties and stuff and also gave Danielle her own baby clothes that Dani wore when she was little! It was just a really great shower.
...oh and is it normal to mix up wedding reception and baby shower? I find myself doing that all the time. I guess you COULD give a pregnant person a wedding reception....but that would be a little awkward.
Sorry some pictures are sideways...yet again, I don't know how to work this thing.

No comments: